- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-06-02
- Last connection: 2016-03-11
- 18:00 C++ User Group Talk #3188 (Presented): Thinking with Templates
- The template system in C++ is a convenient tool to overcome unnecessary code bloat. However, this is only the tip of ...
- 15:28 C++ User Group Talk #2756 (New): Expression templates
- As expression templates are the new trend in writing optimized numerical libraries these days it would be interesting...
- 16:21 C++ User Group Talk #1672: Template Metaprogramming
- One can do much more with C++ templates than most realise, as the template system itself happens to be Touring-comple...
- 10:36 C++ User Group Talk #660: bringing physics units to C++
- Ah I see, sorry I inferred that. In my mind I sort of thought that we needed a topic for this month and that is why y...
- 10:26 C++ User Group Talk #660: bringing physics units to C++
- If you haven't already had a talk about template meta-programming in the user group already, I think that would be a ...
- 10:04 C++ User Group Talk #660: bringing physics units to C++
- Kretz, Matthias wrote:
> Jonas, would you want to take this presentation? (As always, I'd be happy to help preparing...
- 10:19 C++ User Group Talk #660: bringing physics units to C++
- There is actually an example of this in the boost documentation for their library on template metaprogramming:
Also available in: Atom