- Login: koeppel
- Registered on: 2014-06-16
- Last connection: 2017-11-27
- 09:16 C++ User Group Talk #1510: Test-driven development and continuous integration
- The talk could also address best practises considering project managament and issue tracking software like "Redmine":...
- 09:14 C++ User Group Talk #1510 (New): Test-driven development and continuous integration
- This is a somewhat general topic of the _software engineering_ subject in applied computer science where we could hav...
- 11:19 C++ User Group Talk #1501 (New): Fun with weird C++
- This is maybe something more for some ceremony like the last event before christmas.
Stackoverflow has collected s...
- 11:03 C++ User Group Talk #1500 (New): Cling, Interactive C++ and C++11
- This talk could highlight one feature of the ROOT software compilation, the interactive compiler which has been rewri...
- 10:59 C++ User Group Talk #1499 (New): Aspect-oriented programming in C++
- Aspect oriented programming (AOP) is another programming paradigm (c.f. functional programming #1203) that helps with...
- 10:52 C++ User Group Talk #1498 (New): SWIG
- "SWIG":http://www.swig.org/ is a popular library to build generic interfaces to other programming languages (e.g. scr...
- 10:47 C++ User Group Talk #1497 (New): Symbolic programming and C++
- Scientific computing is frequently in the midway between algebraic (i.e. symbolic) and numerical computation. A typic...
- 10:30 C++ User Group Talk #1496 (New): Cython and friends: Premature Optimization
- Scientific python is very prominent (also in ITP and FIAS). We can blame "Cython":http://cython.org/ as one reason fo...
Also available in: Atom