- Login: steinberg
- Registered on: 2015-04-01
- Last connection: 2020-05-18
- 13:35 C++ User Group C++ meeting today
- Dear colleagues,
Because we meet at a new venue today, I wanted to clarify how to get there:
To enter the GSC y...
- 11:40 C++ User Group Talk #577 (Presented): profiling C++ programs
- I gave a talk about flame graphs.
- 17:09 C++ User Group Talk #2757 (New): C++ Core Guidelines
- Earlier this year the C++ Core Guidelines were published by Bjarne Stroustrup and Herb Sutter. From the abstract:
- 16:56 C++ User Group Talk #577: profiling C++ programs
- Flame graphs are a very nice visualization useful for profiling:
- 09:13 C++ User Group Talk #1519: Rust for C++ programmers
> C++ has a lot of problems that cannot be fixed, because backwards compatibility has to be maintained. Ru...
- 09:13 C++ User Group Talk #1172: Modern C++: how inheritance and virtual functions fell out of fashion
- Instead of classes Rust has traits, which do not have the disadvantages of inheritance. I might spend some time on th...
Also available in: Atom